Stone Curves is located 4.5 miles north of Downtown Tucson. Within 1/2 mile of our community we have:
- "The Loop". A 100 miles of shared-use paths (walk, hike, run, bike, skate and horseback ride) that circle metro Tucson with links to Marana, Oro Valley, and South Tucson. When complete, The Loop will total 131 miles and connect the Rillito River Park, Santa Cruz River Park, and Pantano River Park with Julian Wash and the Harrison Greenway.
- Tohono Public Transit Center. One of three public transit centers that service all of Tucson; Tohono Transit Center (northwest), Ronstadt Transit Center (downtown) and Roy Laos Transit Center (south). Having the Tohono Transit Center down the street from Stone Curves allows our residents public transport access to the entire city.
- Don Hummel City Park. A community park with large playground, soccer and baseball fields and basketball court.
- Grocery Stores. Sprouts (an organic, natural grocery store), Fry's and Target Superstore. Trader Joe's is a little over a mile away.
- Over 25 Restaurants & Cafes. BJ's Brewhouse, Sweet Tomatoes, Starbucks, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, Sir Veza's, Cold Stone Creamery, Chipotle, Buffalo Wild Wings, Sarku and many local favorites.
- Convenient Shopping. Walgreens, CVS, REI, Home Depot, Target, Cost Plus World Market, Petsmart, Petco, Best Buy. Think of your favorite retail store and we probably have it within walking distance.
- Tucson Mall. The Tucson Mall has all the retail shopping that can be found in an urban area: The Container Store, Macy's, Dilliard's, Sears and more.
- Our nearest library is Pima County's Woods Memorial Library Branch, which is slightly less than a mile away.